Mandatory tester for all U.S. apparel, other than children’s sleepwear.
The TC-45-3 is used to measure the time required for a flame to proceed 5in (13cm) up a specimen mounted at a 45° angle when a standard flame is applied for 1 second.
– Fully automatic and adjustable timing control (solid state) in 1 second increments
– Stainless steel construction
– Easily replaceable burner tip
– Counting timer automatically activated at time of flame impingement
– One specimen holder included
(Shipping weight : 40 lbs)